Businesses today, no matter which industry and size, are confronted with digital transformation and demand an IT experience focused on business outcomes. IT decision makers have to make trade-offs for right mix of Hybrid IT solutions in order to stay agile and protect business data while keeping operational costs under control.
The HPE new compute experience, powered by the world’s most secure Gen10 server platforms, delivers the agility, security and economic control our customers need to find the right Hybrid IT mix for their business whether on or off premise. With the introduction of the new server platforms, HPE is the only vendor providing an IT infrastructure which is secure from the start, optimized for every workload, ready to scale, and built for agility and speed.
The Gen10 server platforms are based on the new Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable family and come with HPE unique features including:
- HPE Secure Compute Lifecycle: Silicon Root of Trust offers the first industry standard servers with firmware anchored directly into the silicon (root of trust), providing protection through the entire supply chain
- Intelligent Systems Tuning maximizes app performance up to 9% with:
- Preconfigured workload profiles that automatically tune server resources
- Jitter Smoothing mitigates processor frequency fluctuation to improve overall workload throughput above turbo mode
- Core Boosting enables higher performance across more processor cores which can save customers annual core-based licensing fees
- HPE iLO 5 ensures server reliability, automatically monitors, controls and issues health alerts from any browser, SSH (Secure Shell) or the mobile app for remote control and maintenance. It also enables the new security feature (silicon root of trust).
- HPE OneView 3.1 reduces IT deployment, maintenance time and support costs with software-defined templates to automate deployment lowering TCO by 42%
- HPE Scalable Persistent Memory boosts performance x27 for significantly faster business operations and can reduce database licensing costs