Use of the data entered by SIA "PROMPT" and its confidentiality.
1. SIA "Prompt" informs that with the indication of your e-mail address, you agree that it is included in the database and can be sent / notice / reminder about started but not completed orders, as well as current news in the industry.
2. By using the website, you agree that SIA "Prompt" or any third party acting on behalf of SIA "Prompt" may collect and store data that allows you to track and list:
2.1. the total number of visits to websites,
2.2. the number of visitors to each particular website,
2.3. visitor's internet service provider domain names,
2.4. IP addresses
2.5. other data intended for the purpose of system administration, as well as to control the use of SIA Prompt and organize its improvement.
3. Data collected and accrued on the SIA "Prompt" website, except those that would allow a person to be identified, for information purposes and for the purpose of statistical purposes, is also entitled to transfer to other companies.
4. SIA "Prompt" does not associate the user's IP address and e-mail address with data that allows this user to be identified. This means that each user's session will be logged, but the web site user will remain anonymous.
5. All materials, except data of natural persons, which are sent or entered on the Internet site, become SIA "Prompt" property, which are entitled to use for their own purposes.
6. Please note that by presenting your e-mail address or sending any information to the website, you have agreed that Prompt Ltd. is entitled to use these data for the above-mentioned purposes only.
7. DATA SECURITY
7.1. web site client data protection SIA "Prompt" provides according to the laws and regulations in force in Latvia. SIA Prompt has taken all necessary data protection measures to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent its unreasonable use, as well as access to third parties.
7.2. The information that is obtained on clients through the website of SIA "Prompt" is processed in accordance with the purpose of data acquisition. The information obtained is used to provide the customer with the information requested by him and to enable us to provide the service.
7.3. Within the framework of the quality control of the website, the following information is processed for the visitors of SIA "Prompt" website:
• Described sections
• Time consumed on the website of SIA "Prompt".
7.4. The Customer has the right to request that his existing data be supplemented, corrected, interrupted, or deleted by customer data if they are obsolete, incomplete or not necessary for the original purpose of collection. Please send this request for information to the specified e-mail address email@example.com.
The buyer is entitled to receive the following information by submitting a reasoned request in writing:
• What is the purpose of collecting customer data
• Information about whether data is processed automated or by a natural person
• How long will customer data be stored?
• When the last time the client data was restored
Scroll To Top