HP ir laidusi klajā jaunākās paaudzes biznesa portatīvo datoru sēriju - ProBook 400 G6
HP announced last Wednesday, the new HP ProBook 400 G6. HP’s class notebook family designed to meet the needs of today’s small and medium businesses. This series, which is now available, is built for Mobile Professionals, Knowledge Workers, Domain Specialists and Task Workers, who demand a mobile PC that is capable of all-day productivity.
- NEW Aluminum top cover & 3D Forged Metal Keyboard Deck Stronger structure and more premium look. Keyboard deck features strong 1-piece aluminum construction, 2D stamped to 3D forged metal and integrated keyboard lattice
- NEW 180 Degree Hinge Design More ways to collaborate in various environments with better durability.
- NEW Narrow border panel design The 1st time narrow border design is implemented in 400 series. The design significantly reduces dimension and weight compared to G5 (13”: -9,3%, 14”: -7.9%, 15”: -9.5%)
- NEW Fast charge technology Work and play all day with long battery life and recharge up to 50% battery life in just 30 minutes with HP Fast Charge.
- NEW Intel Whiskey Lake processors and Nvidia graphics The latest WHL-U 8th gen Quad Core Intel processor, and the latest Next Gen of Nvidia MX130 Discrete Graphics brings you the ultimate computing power.
- Wider viewing angle, better color Full-HD IPS panel option
- Tested to go the distance Never fear bumps and minor spills. The new HP ProBook 400 G6 endures 120,000 of the HP Total Test Process and is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing.
- Multifactor Authentication to protect your identities Fortify your security with multiple factors of authentication including the latest fingerprints and IR camera facial recognition technology
- HP BIOSphere Gen4 Keep productivity high and downtime low with HP BIOSphere Gen4 firmware-level automation. Your PCs have extra protection thanks to automatic updates and security checks.